mardi 27 octobre 2015

Patty's reaction to the so-called comeback of Luv'



Patty Brard tonight on "Shownieuws"

Earlier this evening, Patty Brard reacted to the so-called comeback of Luv' on "Shownieuws" (SBS 6). Actually, there is no comeback but just an interest in Marga Scheide and José Hoebee from a German talent agency (see previous post). "I don't understand this decision. Marga was the one who decided to stop the group three years ago. Instead, I thought that we could go on for one year to help José financially. If they want to perform in Germany as a duo (or a trio with Ria Thielsch), I wish them good luck. If they asked me to join them, I would have said no because of my agenda," Patty said.

"I think it's hard to book such a group without the original line-up," she added.

Source: Shownieuws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire